Don't get caught short. Buy big and get our best condom price yet.
*Just 75p per condom*
Stay protected and enjoy peace of mind with our 120 pack condom bundle. Designed to provide you with the ultimate in protection and comfort, our condoms are perfect for those who want to stay safe while enjoying their sexual experiences to the fullest.
120x Original latex condom
Ultra-thin & Ultra-durable
Regular Fit (Girth 56mm)
Regular fit (Girth 56mm).
Balanced for optimal sensation + durability.
Ultra-thin for more sensitivity.
100% of condoms are triple tested for safety.
No harsh unnecessary chemicals.
CE + ISO 4074 certified safe.
Comfortable + secure fit.
• Condoms are a class 2 medical device. Roam condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/ EN ISO 4074 and are CE CERTIFIED.
• Our 100% natural premium quality condoms have been designed to fit your sex life, however you live it.
• Roam condoms have been developed in partnership with the leading worldwide condom manufacturers who have been producing condoms for over 30 years.
• Electronically triple tested to the highest industry standards for comfort and confidence every time and externally tested and regulated (CE and ISO 4074 accredited).
• CE - Roam Condoms are certified to meet EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements
• ISO 4074 - Roam condoms are certified to meet the International Organisation for Standardization.
• Unlike other condoms, Roam condoms are expertly sealed in innovative paper-foil packaging and are 50% less plastic vs traditional foils for safety and sustainability.
1. Carefully tear off foil pack, making sure not to damage the condom.
2. During removal from foil, avoid damage to the condom by fingernails, jewellery and etc.
3. Squeeze the reservoir end of the condom gently, between the thumb and the forefinger to expel the air out of the tip, while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner’s body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.
4. While still holding the reservoir tip , unroll the condom over the entire length of the erect penis with the other hand.
5. Stop and check of the condom is slipping off or tightening excessively onto the penis as this might lead to breakage.
6. After ejaculation, hold on the rim of the condom and slowly withdraw the penis while it is still erect so that the condom does not slip off.
7. Remove the condom from your penis by sliding it off slowly. It is important not to permit the penis or used condom to touch the vaginal area after withdrawal.
8. Wrap the used condom and dispose of it hygienically in a closed rubbish bin.
Stop using if you feel discomfort or irritation while using Condoms. This condom is made of natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Compatible with sex toys."
A condom is a medical device.
Use a condom only once. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV, or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instruction leafet inside. Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Important Points to Know Using a Condom
1. If extra lubrication is needed use water-based lubricants.
2. DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil and cold cream, as they may weaken the condom and cause subsequent failure of the product. So can some topical medicines that are applied to the penis or vagina. If you are not sure about the effect of the medicines you’re using on condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
3. Condom is a medical device to be used by lay persons.
4. Do not use the condom if the rubber materials are sticky or brittle. If the individual contains is obviously damaged, discard that condom and use a new one from an undamaged package.
5. Should a condom leak or burst during use seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours.
6. Condoms are for single use only; Reused condoms could increase the risk of breakage and infection.
7. Latex condoms help prevent pregnancy, reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections, when used correctly every time you have sex.
8. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and STIs. If you suspect that you or your partner may have become pregnant or infected, consult your doctor immediately.
9. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use.
10. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
11. Keep away from children.
12. There is a risk of choking using a condom orally.
13. The use of additional lubricants during anal sex can reduce the risk of breakage.
14. Report any serious incident occurred on the condom to the manufacturer and the relevant national competent authority.
15. These condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/ EN ISO 4074
100% Natural Latex Vegan, Silicone Lubricant
Our Skin Tone Condoms are made from the Regenerative Rubber Initiative. By paying a premium we help protect the land’s biodiversity for future generations and support farmers through price and purchase guarantees. For more on RRI visit www.regenerativerubber.org.
Our Original Latex Condoms are made from Fair Rubber. By paying a premium when others don't we're able to support farmers through price and purchase guarantees. For more on Fair Rubbervisit www.fair rubber.org. Recycled and recyclable outer packaging.
Roam Condoms are also sealed in paper-foil packaging for safety and sustainability which are 40% less plastic.
Pre-lubricated with silicone-based lubricant as per industry standard medical device regulation.
Recycled and recyclable outer packaging.
"It is really great for an uncircumcised penis and it stays on during sex quite easily. Overall, it exceeded any expectations."
"Really rate the packaging, loved the condoms - going to try the lube next."
"We love the feel and fit of Roams condoms. How awesome your condoms are fair rubber certified."
Better for everyone
Better for you
pH balanced, Dermatologically tested + fragrance free.
Better for the community
For every condom bought we give 1 back to community with less access
Better for the planet
Less plastic & thoughtful sourcing; 40% less environmental impact.
It’s completely up to you. We’ve designed our slippery lube to create natural wetness. One pump might be enough, but if you want to do more then go for it! If it feels good you’re doing it right.
Absolutely. It’s water based, meaning there’s no risk when it’s in contact with rubber. Play away.
Yes - this is actually something we’d recommend. Adding lube into your vibe time can heighten your sensation - making it even more pleasurable.
We know this is a common problem with other lubes, but not for Roam. Our products have been carefully designed to not leave any sticky residue behind when you’re finished. No rushing to the bathroom, no feeling ick. Just a natural feeling wetness.