Triple tested premium extra-lubricated male condoms with reservoir tip.
100% Natural Fair Rubber Latex, Silicone Lubricant
Fair Rubber Accredited Rubber Latex. For more information on fairly traded rubber visit www.fairrubber.org
Pre-lubricated with silicone-based lubricant as per industry standard medical device regulation.
Recycled and recyclable outer packaging.
Roam Paper-Foils use up to 50% less plastic vs traditional foils.
1. Carefully tear off foil pack, making sure not to damage the condom.
2. During removal from foil, avoid damage to the condom by fingernails, jewellery and etc.
3. Squeeze the reservoir end of the condom gently, between the thumb and the forefinger to expel the air out of the tip, while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner’s body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.
4. While still holding the reservoir tip , unroll the condom over the entire length of the erect penis with the other hand.
5. Stop and check of the condom is slipping off or tightening excessively onto the penis as this might lead to breakage.
6. After ejaculation, hold on the rim of the condom and slowly withdraw the penis while it is still erect so that the condom does not slip off.
7. Remove the condom from your penis by sliding it off slowly. It is important not to permit the penis or used condom to touch the vaginal area after withdrawal.
8. Wrap the used condom and dispose of it hygienically in a closed rubbish bin.
Stop using if you feel discomfort or irritation while using Condoms. This condom is made of natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Compatible with sex toys."
Free delivery on orders of £30 or more. We're happy to provide an exchange or refund on any un-opened products within 30 days of your order being placed. If you’ve bought the wrong condom size we’ll replace without question.
A condom is a medical device.
Use a condom only once. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV, or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instruction leafet inside. Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Important Points to Know Using a Condom
1. If extra lubrication is needed use water-based lubricants.
2. DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil and cold cream, as they may weaken the condom and cause subsequent failure of the product. So can some topical medicines that are applied to the penis or vagina. If you are not sure about the effect of the medicines you’re using on condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
3. Condom is a medical device to be used by lay persons.
4. Do not use the condom if the rubber materials are sticky or brittle. If the individual contains is obviously damaged, discard that condom and use a new one from an undamaged package.
5. Should a condom leak or burst during use seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours.
6. Condoms are for single use only; Reused condoms could increase the risk of breakage and infection.
7. Latex condoms help prevent pregnancy, reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections, when used correctly every time you have sex.
8. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and STIs. If you suspect that you or your partner may have become pregnant or infected, consult your doctor immediately.
9. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use.
10. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
11. Keep away from children.
12. There is a risk of choking using a condom orally.
13. The use of additional lubricants during anal sex can reduce the risk of breakage.
14. Report any serious incident occurred on the condom to the manufacturer and the relevant national competent authority.
15. These condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/ EN ISO 4074
• Our 100% natural premium quality condoms have been designed to fit your sex life, however you live it.
• Roam condoms have been developed in partnership with the leading worldwide condom manufacturer who have been producing condoms for over 30 years.
• Electronically triple tested to the highest industry standards for comfort and confidence every time and externally tested and regulated (CE and ISO 4074 accredited).
• CE - Roam Condoms are certified to meet EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements
• ISO 4074 - Roam condoms are certified to meet the International Organisation for Standardization.
• Unlike other condoms, Roam condoms are expertly sealed in innovative paper-foil packaging and are 50% less plastic vs traditional foils for safety and sustainability.
• At Roam we’re also committed to using only Fair Rubber TM. By paying a premium when others don’t we’re helping to support rubber farmers in building a more sustainable future for their families. By choosing Roam condoms you are directly impacting communities in Sri Lanka, India and Thailand. For more information on fairly traded rubber visit www.fairrubber.org"
Better safer sex
Easier to open
Easy tear next-generation paper-foil technology
Fully compliant and expertly tested under ISO 4047 + CE regulation
Better for the planet
Less plastic & thoughtful sourcing; 40% less environmental impact.
Premium fair rubber that's secure and stretchy
Our Ultra thin male condoms are ~0.2mm in thickness and are electronically triple tested. Close fitting, skin-to-skin feel for the lightest sensation.
We pay a premium for the highest quality fair rubber latex, giving back to the communities from which it's produced.
choose the closest fit
for the closest sensation
Width: 52mm • Length: 180mm • 0.05% Ultra Thin Feel
Width: 56mm • Length: 190mm • 0.05% Ultra Thin Feel
Width: 60mm • Length: 190mm • 0.05% Ultra Thin Feel
"It is really great for an uncircumcised penis and it stays on during sex quite easily. Overall, it exceeded any expectations."
"Really rate the packaging, loved the condoms - going to try the lube next."
"We love the feel and fit of Roams condoms. How awesome your condoms are fair rubber certified."
Read more reviews
Our condoms are extra lubricated, and ultra-thin for the most natural feel. We have developed 3 sizes, so that you can find your best fit. A better fit will lead to a better experience. We want people to have the best sex possible, and that’s how we’ve designed our condoms.
Yes. Our condoms are made from Natural Latex which will biodegrade over time. We have been careful to use the most environmentally friendly materials that we can, to ensure that our Roamers are happy and our planet is happy.
Our 3 sizes (slim, regular and large) are based on the average sizes across Europe. We suggest giving yourself (or your partner) a quick measure to find the snuggest fit.
Our condoms are made to the highest standards, being both CE & ISO 4074 certified. They are thin to allow high levels of sensation, but safe and strong so you can Roam with peace of mind.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website. Read our policy.CONTINUE